BE A PART OF HELPING PASCO RESIDENTS KEEP MORE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY!
HOW HAS THIS PROGRAM HELPED THE COMMUNITY? Pasco County residents who use this service includes low to moderate-income working taxpayers and Senior Citizens. For many of them, a tax refund can mean they won’t have to choose between paying for groceries and keeping the lights on!
- No tax experience needed
- Good computer skills
- You don’t have to be a math whiz
- Bilingual/Spanish speakers are always in high demand
Volunteer tax preparers will complete comprehensive training such as:
- IRS advanced-tax training course and become IRS certified to prepare taxes to prepare simple, uncomplicated returns.
- IRS Certification will be provided at no cost to volunteers and offered on various dates and county locations for your convenience in January 2017.
- Tax preparation volunteer needed between the last week of January - April 17, 2017.
- Preparers usually volunteer 1-2 days a week, 4-hour shifts morning or afternoons. (Evening and Saturday shifts also available)
WHERE DO I VOLUNTEER?
We have tax sites througout the county on West, Central and East Pasco locations.
For more details about this program, you can call 727-835-2023 or click respond to volunteer for this opportunity and a United Way representative will be in touch with you.
If you wish to respond to the volunteer need, please take a few minutes to register on this Get Connected volunteer site. You only need to register once on Get Connected and enjoy connecting with wonderful volunteer projects. Thank you!